Only thing worse than dog toys strewn about all over the house is an unsightly bin to store them in — amirite? Waggo‘s got a collection of chic canvas toy bins to keep those dog toys contained in a stylish manner. They’re made from 100% durable canvas and are just the right size for a shelf or corner. Perfect! Now all you’ve got to do is train your pup to put her toys away.
I spotted these colorful dog prints on CB2 over the weekend and had to find out more about them. Turns out, Chicago-based artist Ryan Kapp is the talented mind behind these and many other fantastic prints and paintings. While there are only 5 breeds available at the moment (Pug, Shiba Inu, French Bulldog, Dachshund, and English Bulldog), I’m hoping he’ll add some more to the mix soon!
Petcube is a home gadget that lets you watch, talk, and play with your pet from anywhere in the world any time you want. How does a 4x4x4 inch aluminum and glass cube do that exactly? Read on!
Lulu, Dog Milk’s resident couch potato, turns 8 today! She’s an old 8, but she’s in good spirits and is happy with her life in sunny California. Here are some of the things on her birthday wishlist:
1. Solvit PupSTEP Stairs: Doggy steps. Lulu hurt her knee a few months ago and isn’t healing very quickly. However, she loves car rides and sleeping on the bed, so she needs an easy way for these things to be more accessible to her so she doesn’t cause more injury.
2. Homer the Hedgehog: Lulu loves chomping on soft fuzzy toys like this one; it soothes her anxiety when new people come to visit.
3. Dogleg Diner: Lulu could use a new set of dining bowls like these from Doca Pet. She loves raised feeders and especially likes the color red.
4. Billie Jean Bed: Lulu is a minimalist, but when it comes to beds, the more the merrier. We’re moving into a new house in a few months and she’ll need more beds around the house.
5. Bully Stick 6 Pack: There’s no treat Lulu loves more than Bully Sticks!
Happy birthday, Lulu!
Our rough-and-tumble gal Dottie turns (unbelievably!) seven years old this year. Since we don’t know exactly when she was born, we celebrate Adoption Days – and Dottie’s is coming up this weekend! She’s put together a wishlist of seven great gift ideas, one for each of her silly, sweet years. Check out her picks below!
We share a lot of awesome products here on Dog Milk and, because of that, I frequently receive emails asking for product recommendations or shopping sources. Well, I’m excited to let you know that we have launched an official Dog Milk account on Luvocracy, where you can shop all our top product picks in one spot! Everything from toys to beds to collars and even cool stuff for humans, it’s all there. We even have a “Tried and Tested” collection featuring items that we use and love.
Little Low is one of my favorite handmade paper goods shops, so I was charmed to find out the shop was actually named for a Golden retriever. A frisbee-toting Golden joins 25 other hand-drawn breeds on Little Low’s Man’s Best Friend alphabet poster, which features one adorable dog breed for each letter of the alphabet. It’s the perfect gift for your favorite little dog lover. Check it out at Little Low.