Hey, do you like chewing, fetching, and tugging? No, not you. I’m talking to your dog. Check out the brand new Gripple from Dublin Dog. It’s made from durable non-toxic material, and it floats and bounces something crazy. The tapered, channeled design makes it super easy to grip, and it even has a delightful vanilla scent. It comes in two sizes for medium and larger dogs. Cool, right? You can check it out over at Dublin Dog. (That means you, human.)
Editor’s Note: I’ve asked a few of my favorite bloggers to fill in while we make our way to Portland, OR! Please give them a warm, tail-wagging welcome!
Sarah Dickerson is the designer and photographer behind Chic Sprinkles and features writer for Pretty Fluffy. Loving all things dog, it was an easy decision for Sarah to combine her love for creative design with her passion for animals. With her furry assistant and muse, Coco Bean, at her side everyday, there is never a dull moment.
Hello Dog Milkers! I am very excited to be guest posting today while Capree and her adorable clan make their way to the Pacific Northwest. Sending happy moving vibes their way for safe travels!
Today I have gathered up some of the cutest toys available for your pooches. Want to know the best part? They are all either 100% organic or all natural. WOOT WOOT. I am a big advocate for healthy and organic living and I’m always so delighted to see how many great chemical free products are available for pets. I especially love that they are just as well designed and colorful as other toys available. Find out a little more about each product below and have fun trying to decide which you love more!
Ps – Numbers 3 & 5 are two new additions to Coco Bean’s toy basket and she is completely obsessed with them!
1. Boiled Wool Carrot and Cabbage by A Cheerful Pet - Designed in America and then handcrafted by artisans in Nepal, each piece is individually handmade with 100% renewable wool and all natural dyes. This is a fair-trade product which provides employment to craftswomen in Nepal.
2. Crocheted Branch by Cloud 7 - This limited edition crocheted toy was crafted from organic cotton yarn and comes without a squeaker.
3. Organic Deer & Elk Antlers by Fritz & Lulu - These dog chews are organic, eco-friendly, and safe for your furry companion. Unlike synthetic dog chews that are artificially flavored, the organic material in antlers will keep your dog’s interest over time without splintering, chipping, or staining. Also Deer and Elk shed and regrow their antlers every year so this is a sustainable source of entertainment for your furry friend.
4. Organic Knit Knacks by Pet Flys - These adorable toys, especially made for the smaller breeds, are crafted from soft 100% cotton with threads that act as a natural tooth cleaner.
5. Natural Canvas Crocodile by Simply Fido - These squeaker toys on clever knotted ropes are made from soft, natural, organic cotton canvas, stuffed with recycled fiber and organic cotton fill, and then colored with nontoxic, low-impact dyes and finished with charming embroidered touches.
6. Dye Free Organic Foundling Puppy & Whale by Hugg A Planet - These adorable all natural, dye-free toys are made in Vermont from certified US-grown organic cotton and filled with unbleached cotton clippings. The eyes and nose are embroidered, so there are no parts that can be removed and accidentally swallowed.
I spotted the P:ECO Penguin dog toy from Austin’s Sprocket Pet Goods on Fab earlier this week, and I may or may not have made high-pitched noises and clapped my hands a little. Look at it! So cute, and such pretty, bright colors. What’s even better, it squeaks, floats, and is made from certified organic cotton and recycled materials using eco-friendly manufacturing processes. I’m locked into their mesmerizing eyes.
The new Rubber Collection from Harry Barker features classic, well-designed, colorful toys that I’m excited to try. The toys are inspired by 18th-century French design (if your pup’s fancy like that) and are made from recyclable, non-toxic rubber. There’s a tassel toss toy that can be stuffed with treats, a tossing ball, a chewy tug ring, and a classic, bouncy ball. Toss, treat, tug, ball, chew… those are some of my dogs’ very favorite words.
The following post is brought to you by Fun Time Dog Shop. We’re very paw-ticular about our partners and only feature those we think are top dog.
It’s summertime, which means lots of outdoor activities with your favorite four-legged friend. Of course, whether you’re hitting a trail or the local dog park, it’s important to be prepared — which is why we’re so excited to team up with the good folks at Fun Time Dog Shop to offer this giveaway full of summer adventure essentials! Check out the prize details and how to enter below.