Founded in New York City by a former L’Oreal executive and two freelance creative directors; Ragazzi Life is a new brand of dog shampoos, dog conditioners, and grooming products. Manufactured here in the USA using plant-based biodegradable ingredients, Ragazzi Life products are vet-tested and dog approved. If Lulu wasn’t allergic to everything including water (joke), I’d definitely try these out. Also available is a line of dog leashes, collars, and hand made dog bowls. Check it out.
A while back I fell in love with The Urban Animal Scientist’s line of incredibly stylish silk dog collars. Recently, founder Antonio F. Lewis has blown me away again with his latest collection of beautifully designed dog shampoos and conditioners from The Wash collection, and these modern and elegant home candles from The Loft collection. Both items are definitely display-worthy and perfect for keeping your pet-friendly home from smelling like, well, dog.
Sticking to a budget can be a challenging thing for design savvy folks who like to surround themselves with well-designed products. Believe me, I am all too familiar with this challenge. More often than not, you end up getting exactly what you pay for, which is not great if you happen to be financially challenged. That’s why it’s truly a delight when you come across a product that looks great and is well designed, multifunctional, and affordable!
Tubtrugs are available in an array of colors, shapes and sizes. My personal favorite, the shallow Tubtrug, is perfect for a variety of dog-related responsibilities such as bathing and toy storage. Insert pillows and Tubtrugs also make adorable dog beds!
You know Bed Head hair products by TIGI? Well, I was in PetSmart this past weekend and saw Pet Head pet hair care products! As a curly-haired girl, I know that TIGI sure can make a good product, but I wonder whether their dog products will live up to the name…has anyone used these products?
Here’s the run-down of the whole collection:
- Life?s An Itch: skin soothing shampoo so doggies won?t scratch
- Dirty Talk: deodorizing shampoo to make mutts smell sweet
- Fears for Tears: tearless shampoo for pups who squirm in the bath
- Quickie: quick rinsing shampoo perfect for a fido who won?t sit still
- Feeling Flaky: dry & sensitive skin shampoo to add extra moisture to your pups coat
- Dry Clean: waterless spray shampoo for puppies afraid to get wet or ones on the go
- Furtastic: crème rinse for curly and long coats to make your K-9 silky and smooth
- So Spoiled: conditioning crème rinse to give any dog an extra pampering treatment
- Furball: detangling spray that makes for smooth brushing
- Poof!: magical deodorizing spray to blast any stinky smell away