Lulu, Dog Milk’s resident couch potato, turns 8 today! She’s an old 8, but she’s in good spirits and is happy with her life in sunny California. Here are some of the things on her birthday wishlist:
1. Solvit PupSTEP Stairs: Doggy steps. Lulu hurt her knee a few months ago and isn’t healing very quickly. However, she loves car rides and sleeping on the bed, so she needs an easy way for these things to be more accessible to her so she doesn’t cause more injury.
2. Homer the Hedgehog: Lulu loves chomping on soft fuzzy toys like this one; it soothes her anxiety when new people come to visit.
3. Dogleg Diner: Lulu could use a new set of dining bowls like these from Doca Pet. She loves raised feeders and especially likes the color red.
4. Billie Jean Bed: Lulu is a minimalist, but when it comes to beds, the more the merrier. We’re moving into a new house in a few months and she’ll need more beds around the house.
5. Bully Stick 6 Pack: There’s no treat Lulu loves more than Bully Sticks!
Happy birthday, Lulu!
There are few things we can depend on in life — death and taxes, right? Fortunately, there are a few good things I know I can count on, too… fireflies in the summertime, doggy feet that smell like corn chips, and Doca Pet consistently offering up fantastic modern doggy designs. Doca Pet‘s newest raised diners, the Straydog and the Dog-Ear, are fashioned from sturdy, easy-to-clean materials (like powder-coated steel and maple), feature removable stainless-steel bowls, and boast the clean, sophisticated lines we’ve come to expect from the Chicago company.
Huzzah, my friends, they’ve done it again. One of my very favoritest dog gear companies, Doca Pet, has released yet another fabulous modern design – the High Tea feeder. Just look at it! Isn’t it lovely? Even that Labrador there in the photo is gazing up above, as if even he knows that such great design can only be heaven-sent.
Paying homage to classic Army Men toys, Doca Pet’s Dog Face Rubber Toy is well-designed, charming, and just the sort of dog toy I love bringing into my home. Though my dog won’t be able to appreciate the clever design as much as I do, I’m sure he’ll be thrilled by the chewy, natural rubber texture and the great peanut butter scent!
My friend Capree clued me in that Doca Pet had new products. Their new Wire & Dine bowls have just made it to the top of my wishlist for my new doggie command center in my new kitchen in my new house. Now, if only I could get them in this color…
These modern pet bowls are so great — I love the colors. They’re also made from powder coated steel, so they are durable even for fidgety eaters. If only my dogs didn’t share a water bowl, then I might be able to get them some pretty ones like these!