Posts Tagged ‘plush toy’
The following post is brought to you by Doggyloot. We’re very paw-ticular about our partners and only feature those we think are top dog.
Doggyloot, purveyors of awesomely discounted dog goodies, have a whole new assortment of holiday treats and toys to spoil your pup with! Plus, with free shipping and prices up to 75% off retail, you can treat your wallet to a little TLC this season too.
Check out some of our favorite holiday picks from Doggyloot:
1. Cloudstar Holiday Buddy Biscuits 2. Holiday Long Body Squeaker Mat by Kyjen 3. Bully Sticks 10 Pack 4. Christmas Lamb Ears 10 Pack 5. Personalized Leather Collar by Flying Dog 6. Mighty Santa Toy 7. Kong Cozy Reindeer Toy
Editor’s Note: I’ve asked a few of my favorite bloggers to fill in while we make our way to Portland, OR! Please give them a warm, tail-wagging welcome!
Sarah Dickerson is the designer and photographer behind Chic Sprinkles and features writer for Pretty Fluffy. Loving all things dog, it was an easy decision for Sarah to combine her love for creative design with her passion for animals. With her furry assistant and muse, Coco Bean, at her side everyday, there is never a dull moment.
Hello Dog Milkers! I am very excited to be guest posting today while Capree and her adorable clan make their way to the Pacific Northwest. Sending happy moving vibes their way for safe travels!
Today I have gathered up some of the cutest toys available for your pooches. Want to know the best part? They are all either 100% organic or all natural. WOOT WOOT. I am a big advocate for healthy and organic living and I’m always so delighted to see how many great chemical free products are available for pets. I especially love that they are just as well designed and colorful as other toys available. Find out a little more about each product below and have fun trying to decide which you love more!
Ps – Numbers 3 & 5 are two new additions to Coco Bean’s toy basket and she is completely obsessed with them!
1. Boiled Wool Carrot and Cabbage by A Cheerful Pet - Designed in America and then handcrafted by artisans in Nepal, each piece is individually handmade with 100% renewable wool and all natural dyes. This is a fair-trade product which provides employment to craftswomen in Nepal.
2. Crocheted Branch by Cloud 7 - This limited edition crocheted toy was crafted from organic cotton yarn and comes without a squeaker.
3. Organic Deer & Elk Antlers by Fritz & Lulu - These dog chews are organic, eco-friendly, and safe for your furry companion. Unlike synthetic dog chews that are artificially flavored, the organic material in antlers will keep your dog’s interest over time without splintering, chipping, or staining. Also Deer and Elk shed and regrow their antlers every year so this is a sustainable source of entertainment for your furry friend.
4. Organic Knit Knacks by Pet Flys - These adorable toys, especially made for the smaller breeds, are crafted from soft 100% cotton with threads that act as a natural tooth cleaner.
5. Natural Canvas Crocodile by Simply Fido - These squeaker toys on clever knotted ropes are made from soft, natural, organic cotton canvas, stuffed with recycled fiber and organic cotton fill, and then colored with nontoxic, low-impact dyes and finished with charming embroidered touches.
6. Dye Free Organic Foundling Puppy & Whale by Hugg A Planet - These adorable all natural, dye-free toys are made in Vermont from certified US-grown organic cotton and filled with unbleached cotton clippings. The eyes and nose are embroidered, so there are no parts that can be removed and accidentally swallowed.
It’s summer (let’s all take a moment to do a celebratory dance), and for many this sunny time of year means seaside adventures. If you don’t live near a beach, though, don’t despair! The good folks at P.L.A.Y. are bringing the ocean to you with their new Under the Sea plush dog toy collection.
Wrigley and Smash were excited for the opportunity to sink their teeth into the new collection — check out our review below!
By now you’re probably familiar with Boo, “The World’s Cutest Dog”. This adorable little Pomeranian has nearly 7 million Facebook fans, not to mention national TV appearances and a few book deals under his belt. Boo’s cuteness crusade doesn’t stop there, though. Everyone’s favorite pooch has now been immortalized in a collection of plush toys from Gund, wearing everything from birthday hats to bathing suits!
We’re always excited for the chance to review high quality toys here at Dog Milk (especially ones that made it onto our gift guide!). So many toys seem designed to fall apart in 0.003 seconds, that it’s refreshing when new toys come on the market that promise durability. Enter the Garden Fresh plush toy collection from P.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle and You!