Lulu, Dog Milk’s resident couch potato, turns 8 today! She’s an old 8, but she’s in good spirits and is happy with her life in sunny California. Here are some of the things on her birthday wishlist:
1. Solvit PupSTEP Stairs: Doggy steps. Lulu hurt her knee a few months ago and isn’t healing very quickly. However, she loves car rides and sleeping on the bed, so she needs an easy way for these things to be more accessible to her so she doesn’t cause more injury.
2. Homer the Hedgehog: Lulu loves chomping on soft fuzzy toys like this one; it soothes her anxiety when new people come to visit.
3. Dogleg Diner: Lulu could use a new set of dining bowls like these from Doca Pet. She loves raised feeders and especially likes the color red.
4. Billie Jean Bed: Lulu is a minimalist, but when it comes to beds, the more the merrier. We’re moving into a new house in a few months and she’ll need more beds around the house.
5. Bully Stick 6 Pack: There’s no treat Lulu loves more than Bully Sticks!
Happy birthday, Lulu!
Our rough-and-tumble gal Dottie turns (unbelievably!) seven years old this year. Since we don’t know exactly when she was born, we celebrate Adoption Days – and Dottie’s is coming up this weekend! She’s put together a wishlist of seven great gift ideas, one for each of her silly, sweet years. Check out her picks below!
Today is Wrigley’s sixth birthday, y’all! To borrow a quote from Jen Bilik, ‘this is what six looks like‘:
There’s wisdom in those eyes, am I right? (And also a deep-seated hatred for delivery trucks of all sizes… I have no idea why.)
Since we’re all about living stylishly with our canine friends here at Dog Milk, Wrigley has put together a birthday wishlist — one item for every year. Check out his picks below!
Happy Holidays, fellow crazy dog people! We’re kicking this month off with our annual gift guide series; check back each day this week for a new roundup of our favorite modern dog goodies. First up: super rad dog beds, pet carriers, and sleeping mats!
1. Embroidered Krishna Dog Bed from Free People
Check out all our top picks below!
Just in time to cozy up for the winter, See Scout Sleep (otherwise known as the company with perhaps the best logo in the whole wide world) has launched a new line of dog beds, the Billie Jean Collection, in both denim and army green. The sophisticated new line joins several other great designs that Scout has rolled out since the last time we checked in with the Louisiana company.
We’re longtime fans of the graphic, sustainably-made dog beds from See Scout Sleep. When we heard that they are now available 3 new colors, a recycled poly-fill option (as well as their traditional kapok and buckwheat filler), and a new, limited-edition, cream-colored hemp — we were thrilled!
We first featured See Scout Sleep back in July of last year, and since then the business has grown quite a bit (and we’re glad it did!). Beyond beds, See Scout Sleep now has a collection of geometric collars and matching leashes.