Lulu, Dog Milk’s resident couch potato, turns 8 today! She’s an old 8, but she’s in good spirits and is happy with her life in sunny California. Here are some of the things on her birthday wishlist:
1. Solvit PupSTEP Stairs: Doggy steps. Lulu hurt her knee a few months ago and isn’t healing very quickly. However, she loves car rides and sleeping on the bed, so she needs an easy way for these things to be more accessible to her so she doesn’t cause more injury.
2. Homer the Hedgehog: Lulu loves chomping on soft fuzzy toys like this one; it soothes her anxiety when new people come to visit.
3. Dogleg Diner: Lulu could use a new set of dining bowls like these from Doca Pet. She loves raised feeders and especially likes the color red.
4. Billie Jean Bed: Lulu is a minimalist, but when it comes to beds, the more the merrier. We’re moving into a new house in a few months and she’ll need more beds around the house.
5. Bully Stick 6 Pack: There’s no treat Lulu loves more than Bully Sticks!
Happy birthday, Lulu!
Lazybonezz was founded in 2008 by a design-savvy mother and daughter team wanting to create dog products to complement the modern home. Looking at their collection of merchandise, I would say, mission accomplished! All of their pieces are made with top quality materials such as solid wood, stainless steel and plush fabrics for the dog owner with exceptional taste and high standards.
Modern dog owners Korry and Kelly tipped us off to the Slant Pet Stair from Urban Pet Haus. They said that these stairs are awesome for their small pet.
If you’ve got a tiny dog or a senior dog who has trouble getting up on the sofa or bed, stairs are a great option, but they’re out in the open and always there. Finding an attractive set can be pretty challenging. The Slant Stair is a modern solution that doesn’t come with that scary designer price tag. It is made out of wood veneer steps with a dark zebra wood engineered finish and metallic silver powder-coated steel tubing. Grip strips have been added for a non-slip surface.