Lulu, Dog Milk’s resident couch potato, turns 8 today! She’s an old 8, but she’s in good spirits and is happy with her life in sunny California. Here are some of the things on her birthday wishlist:
1. Solvit PupSTEP Stairs: Doggy steps. Lulu hurt her knee a few months ago and isn’t healing very quickly. However, she loves car rides and sleeping on the bed, so she needs an easy way for these things to be more accessible to her so she doesn’t cause more injury.
2. Homer the Hedgehog: Lulu loves chomping on soft fuzzy toys like this one; it soothes her anxiety when new people come to visit.
3. Dogleg Diner: Lulu could use a new set of dining bowls like these from Doca Pet. She loves raised feeders and especially likes the color red.
4. Billie Jean Bed: Lulu is a minimalist, but when it comes to beds, the more the merrier. We’re moving into a new house in a few months and she’ll need more beds around the house.
5. Bully Stick 6 Pack: There’s no treat Lulu loves more than Bully Sticks!
Happy birthday, Lulu!
From poop bags to all-natural treats, we’ve featured a variety of subscription services here on Dog Milk. Each one has something a little bit different to offer (and may be a better fit than others depending on your needs), including PetBox. While PetBox follows the familiar monthly delivery model, it differs from similar services in that it’s the only one that allows you to pick what’s in your box! For those who opt for lengthier subscriptions, this is kinda awesome as it lets you avoid getting the same types of items over and over (you can only go through so many treats in a month, ya know?).
Our rough-and-tumble gal Dottie turns (unbelievably!) seven years old this year. Since we don’t know exactly when she was born, we celebrate Adoption Days – and Dottie’s is coming up this weekend! She’s put together a wishlist of seven great gift ideas, one for each of her silly, sweet years. Check out her picks below!
Valentine’s Day is next week and if you’re looking to pamper your pooch a little more than usual, we’ve rounded up 25 of our favorite gift ideas (including one with a special discount code!) for the four-legged set. Check out our top picks below!
1. Merino Sweater from Ware of the Dog 2. Ombre Rope Leash from Found My Animal 3. Knit Scoop Toy from PetFlys 4. Canvas Pet Tote from LoveThyBeast 5. Sampler Dog Treats from Harry Barker 6. Rubber Anchor Toy from Waggo 7. Arrowhead Leash and Collar from Grey Paw Design
We’re big fans of the Thundershirt here (it really helped Mingus out when he was having some troubles after surgery a while back), so we were stoked to find out that the makers of the ‘Shirt have introduced a new toy designed to help entertain and calm your dog, called — what else? — ThunderToy. Huskymutts Mingus and Dottie put the ThunderToy to the test for this month’s installment of Mingus & Dottie Try It. What did we think? Check out our review below!
Today is Wrigley’s sixth birthday, y’all! To borrow a quote from Jen Bilik, ‘this is what six looks like‘:
There’s wisdom in those eyes, am I right? (And also a deep-seated hatred for delivery trucks of all sizes… I have no idea why.)
Since we’re all about living stylishly with our canine friends here at Dog Milk, Wrigley has put together a birthday wishlist — one item for every year. Check out his picks below!
While handmade gifts usually end up in the “well, it’s the thought that counts” category, here are 15 DIY gifts no dog will turn their nose up at!
1. DIY Holiday Doggie Donut Toys and Free Printable Gift Tags
Check out more of our favorite project ideas below and let us know which one is your fave!